Welcome to Blue Grass Dental Society!
As a place for members and the community, our updated website is now more comprehensive than ever before, offering members easy to:
- A member center with easy options for joining and renewing (among a host of other valuable, members-only resources).
- Names and contact information for the Board of Directors.
- The schedule of this year’s meetings and events with event registration hyperlinks.
- Important news and publications from both the ADA & KDA.
Already a BGDS/KDA/ADA member? Check your profile today to ensure sure you're listed correctly! While you're at it, upload a photo as profiles with photos, email addresses, websites, and other vital details appear first in the search feature! Click here to update your profile and learn more about the program! Questions about your profile or need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
If you're a member of the Central Kentucky community, BGDS and the BGDS website are a wonderful resource for your dental needs! The ‘FOR THE PUBLIC’ tab above is designed to serve as ’go-to’ resource for the Central Kentucky community, offering access to items such as the national ‘Find A Dentist’ directory and an ever-evolving compendium of local dental practitioners offering discounted or free dental services
- Find-a-Dentist. Need to find a new dentist? Click here to search a fantastic online tool from the ADA to help you locate one of our member dentists near you!
- Donated Dental Services (DDS) program provides free, comprehensive dental treatment to our country’s most vulnerable population, including those with disabilities, the elderly, and the medically fragile who may otherwise not be able to afford necessary detail treatment. Click here for information about applying to Kentucky's DDS program or to find information for another state. The program operates through a volunteer network of more than 15,000 dentists and 3,700 dental labs across the United States. Since its inception in 1985, the DDS program has surpassed $330 million in donated dental therapies, transforming the lives of 117,000 people.